forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1947  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Oct 15, 1999  6:51 pm
Subject:  Re: blending writing systems...

>oups.... good to know that now...
>
>thanks for all these references, valerie, interesting stuff there (but
>again - "so much time, so little to do" as willy wonka says :-)).
>
>best,
>susanne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes - doing a good comparison between systems is very hard because each
system has so much history and it is impossible for everyone to know
everything - that is why I feel so fortunate that you and others are
working with me on any comparisons between systems - I would never know
enough about HamNoSys, for example, to be able to compare it with
SignWriting.

But together, as a team, we should be able to do an accurate job. I am
looking forward to it!

Best -

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWritingSite...Lessons Online
https://www.SignWriting.org

SignBankSite...Databases Online
https://www.SignBank.org

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1947  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index