forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2006  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Fernando Capovilla
Date:  Fri Oct 22, 1999  10:12 pm
Subject:  Linguistic translation

Joe, Lourdes, and Valerie:I enjoyed reading Joe's translation of our
conversation. A fine piece of intellectual crafstmanship.
Congrats, Joe. :-)I also enjoyed the interesting conversation between him and
Lourdes. It is nice reading what you write,
Lourdes. :-)
The fact is that we, scientists, have very much to learn from deaf people and
their fascinating language, much more so than
what we could possibly offer them in exchange.
But we do keep on trying to do something valueable and useful. :-)
Warm wishes, you guys,
Fernando
Bottom right corner South America :-)

  Message 2006  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index