forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2008  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Fri Oct 22, 1999  8:35 pm
Subject:  Re: Yes to Changes in the SW List!

Hi Susanne and everyone on the List,

I think that you were right Susanne. Me as well wouldn´t be able at all to
follow any discussion on the platform of SW in ASL or any other Sign
Language. may be we could agree on a compromise - attachments as you will -
but the discussions and questions about SW and about issues concerning the
list in English.
It would be great to get photos or written phrases or even parts of
dictionaries with the attachments.

Best ..
Stefan ;-)