forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2023  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Oct 23, 1999  7:12 pm
Subject:  cancelled "egroups" signwriting list

October 23, 1999

Dear SignWriting List Members:

For awhile now, we have had two SignWriting Lists....this List, plus
another on "egroups" that was supposed to be only for attached files. I
have asked Paul Cowley to cancel the second "egroups" List, since I only
want to manage ONE SignWriting List.

No matter what we finally decide about attached files on this List, we now
have ONE List, and that feels better to me!

I have informed everyone who was on the "egroups" list.

I want to thank Paul Cowley for doing all this for us!!

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWritingSite...Lessons Online
https://www.SignWriting.org

SignBankSite...Databases Online
https://www.SignBank.org

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 2023  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index