forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2027  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Oct 23, 1999  8:25 pm
Subject:  Re: cancelled "egroups" signwriting list

>Yes, I agreed with you just one Signwriting list only... Too much hassle to
>regroup another list... Way to go!
>
>Michelle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks, Michelle!

And guess what? The person I thought voted against the attachments, just
told me that I had misunderstood and they DID want attachments...it just
seemed like such a "new" experience to them, that was all...

It is true that in the beginning.... receiving a few messages with some
written signs attached might be a new experience for people...but on the
other hand, it might open all of our minds and new ideas will flood in too
:-)

I hope that Lourdes and other Deaf people will write in their native signed
languages (with an English explanation to help hearing people!! :-)))

So I am waiting for a few more votes one way or the other...and then we
will see!!

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWritingSite...Lessons Online
https://www.SignWriting.org

SignBankSite...Databases Online
https://www.SignBank.org

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 2027  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index