forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2035  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Oct 24, 1999  5:51 am
Subject:  Re: Receiving attachments.....

>A suggestion:
>
>Some list software will allow you to archive messages. Would it be too
>difficult to set up the messages in an ftp site where the text file and
>the graphic are zipped or archived and could be retrieved? Perhaps that
>can help as well when you need to search to find that message later as
>well?
>
>Just a thought if it is not being done already.
>
>Stuart

Are you saying that we would need another archive for attachments? That is
an interesting point - I never thought about the archives in relationship
to the attachments...thanks for bringing that up...I will have to ask Paul
Cowley about that...

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWritingSite...Lessons Online
https://www.SignWriting.org

SignBankSite...Databases Online
https://www.SignBank.org

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 2035  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index