forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2070  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Jerry Spillman
Date:  Tue Oct 26, 1999  1:13 am
Subject:  Re: Ok Guys...I need your approval....

Valerie and List,

Perhaps I am mistaken, but are we having a misunderstanding about what
will attach (is possible to be attached) to a message, or what is
permitted to be attached? I believe your meaning is that besides .sgn
and the graphics file formats mentioned, the list is prohibited from
attaching .exe, .com, .bat, .dll, .dbf, etc., but SignWriting .sgn and
all the graphics formats will be allowed up to a certain size limit?

Jerry

  Replies Author Date
2072 Re: Ok Guys...I need your approval.... Valerie Sutton Tue  10/26/1999

  Message 2070  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index