forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2074  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Oct 26, 1999  2:15 am
Subject:  Re: Receiving attachments.....

>Hi Lourdes:
>
>>I send both file and check at the SignWriting List Archive. It seem not
>>look good. I am send from my Microsoft Outlook and attachment with file.
>>Just wondering did anyone got this from me turn out ok or bad?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe, Lourdes, it has to do with the "Sending attached files format" that
is setup in Microsoft Outlook. Isn't Mime or one of the other formats
important? Maybe there is a "Settings" area in Microsoft Outlook that will
give you a way to send in a "universal format" readable on the majority of
computers?

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWritingSite...Lessons Online
https://www.SignWriting.org

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting

2395 Re: Receiving attachments..... Angus B. Grieve-Smith Tue  10/26/1999

  Message 2074  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index