forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2093  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Oct 26, 1999  4:48 pm
Subject:  SW Site on StudyWeb

October 26, 1999

Dear SW List -
I just received this announcement from a group called "StudyWeb"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations!

Your website, https://www.signwriting.org/sw186.html, has been selected as a
featured site in StudyWeb as one
of the best educational resources on the Web by our researchers.

You will be able to view it in our Literature:Genres:Children's
Literature:Fables and Fairy Tales section very soon.

StudyWeb is one of the Internet's premier sites for educational resources for
students and teachers. Since 1996, our expert reviewers have scoured the
Internet to select only the finest sites to be included in StudyWeb's listing
of educational links. Each site in StudyWeb includes a detailed review
describing its editorial and visual merits.

If you are unfamiliar with StudyWeb, please check us out at:
https://www.studyweb.com/

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWritingSite...Lessons Online
https://www.SignWriting.org

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting

2107 Re: SW Site on StudyWeb Stefan Woehrmann Tue  10/26/1999
2109 Re: SW Site on StudyWeb sminta Wed  10/27/1999

  Message 2093  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index