forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2098  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Oct 26, 1999  8:19 pm
Subject:  For Netscape Navigator Users....

Dear SignWriting List:

If you receive your email through Netscape Navigator, you can display a
graphics file "inside an email message".....if you change your Settings to
do so.

Here are the instructions:

VIEWING A GRAPHICS ATTACHMENT AS A PICTURE INSIDE AN EMAIL MESSAGE IN
Netscape Navigator:

1. Be sure you are in "Netscape Mail", ready to send or receive email.
2. Under the "View Menu"...
3. ....choose "Attachments Inline".

This will bring SignWriting .GIF's inside your email messages in Netscape
Navigator!

I suspect that Netscape Communicator is quite similar.

The only one I don't know about yet is Hotmail - I hope we can figure it
out because this is worth it - receiving the .GIF right inside your email
message makes a world of difference.

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWritingSite...Lessons Online
https://www.SignWriting.org

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting

2102 For AOL Users.... Valerie Sutton Tue  10/26/1999

  Message 2098  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index