forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2101  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Oct 26, 1999  8:37 pm
Subject:  For Hotmail users...

Dear SignWriting List -
I just went up onto the Hotmail web site, which is in English, German,
French and Japanese....

I found this under their Questions and Answers section:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"13. Can I attach files to my e-mail messages?

Yes. If your Web browser supports the attachment of files (such as Netscape
Navigator 3.0 and later, Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.02 or later, etc.),
you can send attachments using Hotmail.

14. Can I receive attachments at my Hotmail address?

Yes. Attachments sent to your Hotmail account can be downloaded to your
personal computer by clicking them. GIF and JPEG images and HTML files are
automatically displayed in the browser window. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So you can definitely get attachments, but whether the actual picture is
displayed inside the message on Hotmail - it is not clear....so I am not
sure...

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWritingSite...Lessons Online
https://www.SignWriting.org

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 2101  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index