forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2104  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Tue Oct 26, 1999  9:28 pm
Subject:  Re: Re 2 English Glosses / German DGS version...

Well, here is my second reply.

Hello Angus, hello friends of SW,--

thank you very much to give me the opportunity to proof my "constructing"
abilities.

I got into that. It took a long time but I learned a lot - I love that . ;-)
Have a look at the attached gif.

Several questions came to my mind. Several problems occured. More about that
later.

I´m doing this work here in Germany all on my one. So Susanne at Hamburg -
would be a great idea to look at DGS grammar. I know of different
possibilities. Any critical hints and suggestions are most welcome.

Would love to know more about you! Where can I find your letter of
introduction or something about your background?

Thanks again for this chance

Stefan ;-)

>From: "Angus B. Grieve-Smith"
>To: SignWriting List
>Subject: Re: English gloss of sentence...
>Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 08:20:05 -0400
>
>On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Valerie Sutton wrote:
>
> > HELLO, NOW TRY DISTRIBUTE (send to many people) SIGN
>
> That's pretty much it. How would you sign that in DGS, Stefan?
>
>--
> Angus B. Grieve-Smith
> Linguistics Department
> The University of New Mexico

Attachment
Jetzt versuche ich.gif
Type: image/gif

2128 Re: Re 2 English Glosses / German DGS version... Susanne Bentele Wed  10/27/1999
2131 Re: Re 2 English Glosses / German DGS version... Valerie Sutton Wed  10/27/1999

  Message 2104  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index