forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2104  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Tue Oct 26, 1999  9:28 pm
Subject:  Re: Re 2 English Glosses / German DGS version...

Well, here is my second reply.

Hello Angus, hello friends of SW,--

thank you very much to give me the opportunity to proof my "constructing"
abilities.

I got into that. It took a long time but I learned a lot - I love that . ;-)
Have a look at the attached gif.

Several questions came to my mind. Several problems occured. More about that
later.

Im doing this work here in Germany all on my one. So Susanne at Hamburg -
would be a great idea to look at DGS grammar. I know of different
possibilities. Any critical hints and suggestions are most welcome.

Would love to know more about you! Where can I find your letter of
introduction or something about your background?

Thanks again for this chance

Stefan ;-)

>From: "Angus B. Grieve-Smith"
>To: SignWriting List
>Subject: Re: English gloss of sentence...
>Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 08:20:05 -0400
>
>On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Valerie Sutton wrote:
>
> > HELLO, NOW TRY DISTRIBUTE (send to many people) SIGN
>
> That's pretty much it. How would you sign that in DGS, Stefan?
>
>--
> Angus B. Grieve-Smith
> Linguistics Department
> The University of New Mexico

Attachment
Jetzt versuche ich.gif
Type: image/gif
Size: 4k
Download

  Replies Author Date
2128 Re: Re 2 English Glosses / German DGS version... Susanne Bentele Wed  10/27/1999
2131 Re: Re 2 English Glosses / German DGS version... Valerie Sutton Wed  10/27/1999

  Message 2104  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index