forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2108  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Tue Oct 26, 1999  9:55 pm
Subject:  Re: For Hotmail users...

Dear Valerie,

it is amazing to see that you donīt rest until everything is in good shape.
You arenīt the pope - maybe you can find somebody to support you in these
questions?
Thank you for reading the software - discription I should care about myself!
Hopefully it will turn out perfectly with the attachment issue!

Best wishes

Stefan ;-)