forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2117  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Therese Shellabarger
Date:  Wed Oct 27, 1999  2:25 am
Subject:  Re: SW-L Digest - 25 Oct 1999 to 26 Oct 1999

Yesterday was a bit of a mess, but today looks much better. Yesterday, I
realised afterwards that I had the attachments both as attachments and as
ASCII garbage inside the e-mails! Today, I only had the one GIF (twice) and
one .sgn file, both came in separately the way it should be.

Maybe someone did something...I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks for everyone's
helping!

BTW, in a few months, I hope to switch to Linux too! But I will have a
Windows emulator, so I could probably still install the signwriter program
then. I haven't done so yet because the computer I have now is rather
limited in hard drive space and because I wanted to wait for a better
computer to play with. (-:

--
Therese Shellabarger -
https://www.concentric.net/~tlshell/ Shalom chaverot!

  Replies Author Date
2119 Re: SW-L Digest - 25 Oct 1999 to 26 Oct 1999 Valerie Sutton Wed  10/27/1999

  Message 2117  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index