forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2128  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Susanne Bentele
Date:  Wed Oct 27, 1999  8:20 am
Subject:  Re: Re 2 English Glosses / German DGS version...

>I¥m doing this work here in Germany all on my one. So Susanne at Hamburg -
>would be a great idea to look at DGS grammar. I know of different
>possibilities. Any critical hints and suggestions are most welcome.

Hello Stefan and all,
the grammar looks fine to me; sure - there are different possibilities, but
this one is just as good as any other.
susanne

Susanne Bentele
Universität Hamburg
Institut für Deutsche Gebärdensprache und Kommunikation Gehörloser
University of Hamburg
Institute of German Sign Language and Communication of the Deaf
Binderstr. 34
20146 Hamburg - Germany
Tel.: ++49-40-428.38-6734
Geschäftszimmer: ++49-40-428.38-6737
ST: ++49-40-428.38-6738
Fax: ++49-40-428.38-6109

https://www.sign-lang.uni-hamburg.de/tlex

  Message 2128  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index