forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2140  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Oct 27, 1999  6:06 pm
Subject:  Re: axial forward movement "room"

October 27, 1999

Hello Wayne -

I am very glad you told us about this. This also happened once to Stefan,
and Stefan is also on hotmail...I think there is a problem with hotmail
occasionally, and I want to learn what that is.

The three messages I sent regarding the topic of "room", are message #2125,
2126 and 2127 in the SW List Archives:

SignWriting List Archive
https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l/

So Wayne...when you go to visit the Archives, can you read all three
messages? It appears that the message you missed (see below) was message
number 2127 in the Archives.

Thanks for your input -

Valerie