forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2148  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Oct 27, 1999  8:08 pm
Subject:  Re: I can't resist!!

>When I d/led and viewed the file (I don't like to accept files embedded in
>messages), it was all black! :( I wasn't able to see any SW on it. Perhaps
>somehow your settings were for black background and black text?
>

> Delora

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Delora -
Strange...Wayne's message came in beautifully for me, not only within the
message, but as a separate file, and also on the Archive - isn't that
frustrating that we are not experiencing the same thing!?! Smile...

May I ask you, Delora, what happens when you access the Archives to read
the file? Does the same thing happen then?

If it is OK on the Archives, then whenever an attachment comes in that is
not readable, you can always check to see it in the Archives. I hope that
proves a good solution...tell us what happens...I am curious...

And everyone....let me ask you all....Did you recieve the attached files
and my teaching of symbols in the messages about Stefan's question about
axial movement? Were the diagrams a help? Did you learn something from that?

This is all an experiment, and in time it will settle down....I guess I
would like to know if you feel the explanation of symbols with diagrams was
valuable to you all ....

SignWritingSite...Lessons Online
https://www.SignWriting.org

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 2148  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index