forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2158  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Wayne in Maine
Date:  Thu Oct 28, 1999  9:29 am
Subject:  Yes to the explanation of symbols!

>From: Valerie Sutton:
>I would like to know if you feel the explanation of symbols with >diagrams
>was valuable to you all ....

Valerie -
Yes, it was very valuable. I see this as an excellent format for
on-line instruction, help, etc. in using SW.
I wish you all could have seen my reaction when I first saw Angus'
first SW message in e-mail! It was like a revelation to me. Valerie:
you're onto something big. I suddenly envision Deaf people all over the
place sending e-mail to each other in sign language via SW. Heavens: send
all of these reaction messages to that organization that you're applying for
money from. This is just too important!
- Wayne

  Message 2158  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index