forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2170  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Thu Oct 28, 1999  11:17 pm
Subject:  letter of recommendation

Dear Val,
I feel sorry about that havenīt done my job to write a letter of
recommendation.
I just want to tell you that I try to dothis within the next days - on
Monday youīll have it.
May be that I feel a little bit unsecure how to put it into the right words
. Well theyīll accept it as it is - Iīm enthusiastic about Signwriting and
Iīm absolutely positiv that it can bring a big change to Deaf Education as
soon as parents and colleagues will realize that the pupils or the adults
make very positive experiences.
I myself can only state that I feel completely different -I love to read SW
texts - itīs just as if there are different areas working in my brain - itīs
so exciting.

You`ll here soon -
best whishes

Stefan

  Message 2170  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index