forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2175  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Fri Oct 29, 1999  11:58 am
Subject:  Re: SW - dolphin -

Thank you for attention,

I wrote it now this way. You think itīs better?
I know that the movement is different. Now it is going first up and than
down and up and down (correct)
So as the dolphin starts from jumping out of the water - I like it -how
about you?

You think a placed the arrow above of the hand at its right place?

Thanks
Stefan