forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2180  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Delora Parks
Date:  Fri Oct 29, 1999  5:15 pm
Subject:  Re: SW - dolphin -

In a message dated 10/29/99 8:02:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

<< I wrote it now this way. You think itīs better?
I know that the movement is different. Now it is going first up and than
down and up and down (correct)
So as the dolphin starts from jumping out of the water - I like it -how
about you? >>

Stefan,

I like the 2nd one much better. The arrows show the hand actually jumping up
and landing and jumping again instead of (what I intrepreted from the first
one) a side-to-side "swimming" type motion. <smile>

Delora

  Message 2180  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index