forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2185  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Oct 30, 1999  4:33 pm
Subject:  Lourdes' Halloween Message :-)

>Val,
>
>Just want to know, Did you got the package that I send few days ago? If
>not then
> I am sure it will be there tomorrow... Lourdes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear SW List:
I am alive, obviously! :-)

Thanks for your well wishes. A little rest has done me a world of good. I
still need more, but I am doing fine!

And thank you, Lourdes, for your delightful gift. Your Halloween Message
was so adorable, that I have now posted it on our web site!!

I am sure everyone will enjoy reading it :-)

Halloween Message In SignWriting
https://www.SignWriting.org

P.S. Halloween is a holiday in the United States, that happens on the
evening of October 31st. Other countries have equivalent holidays, such as
Fastelavn, in Denmark, that occurs at another time of year :-)

SignWritingSite...Lessons Online
https://www.SignWriting.org

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 2185  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index