forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2194  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Nov 2, 1999  4:44 pm
Subject:  My messages not showing up on Hotmail..

Hello SignWriting List....

Strange thing is happening...

When I write an email message to the SW List without any attachments, my
messages show up on Hotmail accounts.

But when I attach a .GIF file, they do not show up on Hotmail. The entire
message is blank inside Hotmail.

The same message will show up fine in our SW List Archives...

So...here is my question...is there anyone out there who can tell me why
our SW List archives can read the messages with attachments, but not
Hotmail?

Do you think it has something to do with Mac versus Windows, or interlacing
versus not interlacing?

Thanks for your help -

SignWritingSite...Lessons Online
https://www.SignWriting.org

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 2194  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index