forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2206  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Wayne in Maine
Date:  Thu Nov 4, 1999  10:47 am
Subject:  Re: Thanks for TSL signs

I had written:

Valerie wrote:
>Sorry to hear that - I was so happy you sent the file to us! :-)
>So I guess we will not read the file or discuss the signs in it, without
>your permission.

Hello All -
I didn't put that right. I meant that I didn't mean to trouble you all
with two attached files about TSL. But it's certainly fine to look at them
if you want and comment about them. The glosses are all in phonetic
Chinese, though, so are probably fairly meaningless. However, I would be
glad to field questions, if there are any.
- Wayne

  Replies Author Date
2207 Re: Thanks for TSL signs Valerie Sutton Thu  11/4/1999
2224 Re: Thanks for TSL signs Mark Penner Sat  11/6/1999
2225 Re: Thanks for TSL signs Valerie Sutton Sat  11/6/1999

  Message 2206  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index