forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2211  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Nov 5, 1999  2:57 am
Subject:  Re: Axial stationary movement "Reverse, opposite"

>This is supposed to be a Japanese Sign Language sign for "the opposite, the
>reverse, conversely". I've written it horizontally, because it is being
>inserted in a horizontal Japanese language text, but I want to know how it
>would be written vertically as well.

>Mark Penner
>Tokyo, Japan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

November 04, 1999
Regarding attachment: sw110499.gif

Here is one way to write the sign vertically. There are other ways too.

Notice the wrist-circle symbols. They are flat with the wall, rather than
the floor.

Of course, I may not have understood the sign properly - just tell me! Or
write it again and show us your new version.

Thanks Mark -

Val ;-)

  Message 2211  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index