forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2233  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Sun Nov 7, 1999  7:16 am
Subject:  Re: Axial stationary movement "Reverse, opposite"

Hi Bill,
can you explain that a little bit? What do you mean "I hate to say this...
we had fun to write the signs step by step - we typed the symbol on SW 4.3
and changed it again and again until we felt that it fits.
In the end - its like a face - right - Johannes smiled at it - he took
doubled information out of it - how to move his hands and that itīs fun -

Stefan