forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2238  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Mon Nov 8, 1999  9:26 pm
Subject:  Re: Thanks for TSL signs

Valerie, Wayne, Mark, Steve and everyone

looking at different Sign languages I want to support your idea. Itīs fun to
realize the meaning of spanish, norwegian or other foreign words - looking
at the SW I can understand much more than without SW.
In addition to that -
my son Johannes loves to learn his texts he has to keep in mind with the
support of SW. Itīs our "secret" language - adding a visual stimulus another
source of information to the brain -
And it works great.

Stefan