forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2251  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Nov 10, 1999  1:56 am
Subject:  Re: KJV John 3:16 in ASL/SignWriter

>John 3:16 is now available on the ASL/SignWriting KJV site for viewing
>and on the ftp sites for download.
>
> Please see
>https://cyberjer.com/signbibl/page13.htm
>
>John 3:16 is included at the conclusion of the lesson "Look and be
>Saved!". It is part of the file, serpent.sgn which can be downloaded to
>your computer.
>
>Jerry Spillman
>
>https://cyberjer.com/
>https://cyberjer.com/signbibl/

November 9, 1999

Jerry -
We all owe you a debt of gratitude, that you are posting the Bible verses
for us...I don't think people realize how much work it can be to do a good
web posting and you are doing a great job -

Thanks for the SignBible site!

  Message 2251  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index