forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2307  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Nov 13, 1999  7:47 pm
Subject:  Simultaneous Line

November 13, 1999

You may have noticed that I did not write the Simultaneous Line on either
of my two versions of the DGS sign for dog. The movements are done at the
same time, and up until now it has been definite that we had to write the
Simultaneous Line...but all of us are starting to lean towards getting rid
of it...except in exceptions when it is really needed. If we go to that
rule, then that means we are assuming that the right and left hands move
simultaneously, unless we say otherwise...how do you all feel about this?

2308 Re: Simultaneous Line Shepard-Kegl Sat  11/13/1999
2310 Re: Simultaneous Line Wayne in Maine Sat  11/13/1999
2319 Re: Simultaneous Line Ronald Dettloff Tue  11/16/1999
2320 Re: Simultaneous Line Ronald Dettloff Tue  11/16/1999

  Message 2307  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index