forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2344  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bill Reese
Date:  Wed Nov 17, 1999  7:08 pm
Subject:  Re: Spoken Language Translation Programs

In my previous note, I sent an URL for translating web pages, but I didn't
really like that translator - you didn't know what the translation pertained to
as you couldn't see the web page with the translation. I continued to look and
found this:
https://rivendel.com/~ric/resources/trexad.html
It will show the web page with the translation right on the page.

I inputted the SignWriting web page into the translator. Try clicking on this
URL to see what happened:
https://ets.freetranslation.com:5081/?sequence=core&Language=English/Portuguese&U
rl=https://signwriting.org//

Notice the possibility to translate more of the page if all the words were typed
in the web page rather than part of graphics.

Bill Reese

  Message 2344  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index