forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2349  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Nov 17, 1999  10:10 pm
Subject:  Re: Spoken Language Translation Programs

> Val, I tried to translator from the web page. Here her some english. Lourdes
>Very obliged for the enderecos that voce ordered me, this being very util.
>I am finding a little dificil this metodo of writing, but I find that with the
> time I catch the skill.
>One more time obliged, and that God abencoe. Priscila

Lourdes - this is great! So you are using the translators too! I remember
there was a day when programmers said this was impossible (grin).

So hopefully someday a programmer would like to start a mini-translation
program in a signed language..... One way is to start with very simple
"sentence to sentence" translations...like "Hello. Happy to meet you."
between English and American Sign Language, or Norwegian Sign Language and
American Sign Language, or whatever....

2354 Re: Spoken Language Translation Programs Angus B. Grieve-Smith Wed  11/17/1999
2360 Re: Spoken Language Translation Programs Valerie Sutton Thu  11/18/1999

  Message 2349  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index