forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2366  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Nov 18, 1999  1:34 pm
Subject:  Re: Making .GIF Files

>PNG is not yet as wide-spread as GIF, but it's getting there. I have no
>idea if it's supported on all the mail readers you are using; it might be
>interesting to find out. If enough handled it, you could use PNG.
>
>-- Greg Noel, retired UNIX guru

Thanks Greg, for the input! Perhaps someone can create a small SW file in
.PNG and attach it, and we will find out if others can read it inside their
email or not!

By the way, there is a DeafExpo in San Diego this weekend, and we have a
small SignWriting table in the "Deaf Village Exhibition area". So I hope
anyone attending the DeafExpo will stop by!!

Have a great day, everyone...

Val ;-)

  Message 2366  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index