forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2397  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Shepard-Kegl
Date:  Wed Nov 24, 1999  6:32 am
Subject:  Re: learning to e-mail

Valerie,

Wayne Smith very graciously spent a day with me teaching me how to e-mail
SW, but...

We are able to capture only one page at a time. Is there a way to send an
entire SW file? (My stuff runs several pages long sometimes.)

On the positive side, I am able to send messages to Deaf colleagues in both
Bluefields and Condega, albeit the messages have to be terse. (A Dutch
social worker in Condega has e-mail, and a govt. office in Bluefields gives
us access to their computer.) Now, we just have to program those computers
with SW so that my associates can respond to my messages.

Step by step....

-- James

  Replies Author Date
2403 Re: learning to e-mail Valerie Sutton Tue  11/30/1999
2405 Re: learning to e-mail Valerie Sutton Tue  11/30/1999

  Message 2397  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index