forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2405  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Nov 30, 1999  1:32 pm
Subject:  Re: learning to e-mail

>On the positive side, I am able to send messages to Deaf colleagues in both
>Bluefields and Condega, albeit the messages have to be terse. (A Dutch
>social worker in Condega has e-mail, and a govt. office in Bluefields gives
>us access to their computer.) Now, we just have to program those computers
>with SW so that my associates can respond to my messages.
>
>Step by step....
>
>-- James

I think this is great, James....Why not send a short line of Nicaraguan
Sign Language written in SignWriting to the SW List? Then you can explain
the signs to us, and we can see if we can read it!

You can create a .GIF, or send it as an .SGN file ;-)

Looking forward to it -

Val ;-)

  Message 2405  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index