forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2411  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Cecelia Smith
Date:  Sat Dec 4, 1999  10:47 pm
Subject:  Tis the Season

Hello everyone;

I just wanted to pass on my wished to all for a wonderful season, whether
you celebrate Hanukah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, or the Equinox... I really enjoy
following the conversations on this site and hearing about all the great
successes sign writing is having.

As we enter into the new millennium, I am sure we will see many more,
positive changes.

Sincerely;
Cecelia Smith
Sign Language Interpreter and student

Make Christmas shopping easy...go to CascadeGifts.com
Put CLS in the comments of your first order for a 15% discount!
My parents will love you for it!
°

  Replies Author Date
2413 Re: Tis the Season Valerie Sutton Sun  12/5/1999

  Message 2411  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index