forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2483  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Dec 14, 1999  6:09 am
Subject:  Re: Writing Legs & Feet

>Thus, Valerie's idea of specifying the details of that topic is very
>important to us.
>[Valerie: could you please write a special session of your chapter on that
>topic? Thank you so much. :-) ]
Fernando

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grin. That and a few OTHER chapters, Fernando! ;-)

Last year about this time, Fernando asked for a special chapter on
Sequential Finger Movement. Woops...that hasn't been posted yet!

Now I am writing an Introduction on SignWriting for the new Brazilian Sign
Language Dictionary, which will be published in the new year....

Gosh. I guess I should get that done first.......or do you want "tapping
the toes on the ground" as a part of the Introduction in the dictionary?

If so, are there signs like that in the Brazilian Sign Language Dictionary?
I was writing my Intro around entries in the dictionary....

Val ;-)

  Message 2483  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index