forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2488  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Ted Hart
Date:  Tue Dec 14, 1999  9:45 pm

>Nicaraguan Sign Language also occasionally makes signs outside "traditional
>sign space", not to mention name-signs, which can be made most anywhere
>(example: Bill Clinton -- don't even think it -- the sign involves his weak
>knee.)

In Texas, we use the "c" letter going across the chin as in the sign for
"lying"...we also use another sign that is the nearly the same sign for
vagina execpt we use the "c" letter. I DON'T use that one! I use the
"lying" sign though :)

Ted

  Replies Author Date
2489 Future of Deaf Education Valerie Sutton Tue  12/14/1999

  Message 2488  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index