forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2514  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Dec 21, 1999  1:48 am
Subject:  Frosty The Snowman Posted!

December 20, 1999

Dear SignWriting List Members -

Frosty The Snowman is visiting our SignWriting Web Site!

And just when Frosty came to visit us, it started to snow!!

If you can't imagine seeing snow on a web site....take a look:

SignWritingSite
https://www.SignWriting.org

(grin)....See....it really IS snowing!! ;-)

Lourdes Tollette, the Deaf ASL author, has also written a special message
to future Deaf authors.

Lourdes is now drawing her own illustrations for the story, which will be
posted later. So check back again to see her new illustrations.

Meanwhile the story is written in its entirety in American signs and
English on the web - Lourdes wrote both the English and the ASL. The
SignWriting was typed horizontally, so it is left as Lourdes wrote it....

Thank you, Lourdes, for the excellent contribution!!

I hope everyone enjoys reading the story....

2515 Great new illustration! Valerie Sutton Tue  12/21/1999
2530 Re: Frosty The Snowman Posted! Valerie Sutton Fri  12/24/1999

  Message 2514  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index