forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2540  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Dec 27, 1999  9:14 pm
Subject:  Re: worksheet ideas for homeschoolers

Hello,
Here is an example of one of the ways I use SignWriting. I have been working
on an interesting program. My sister in law has a son with CP& they have a
program that will print out pictures with the corresponding words. I am try
to print out all the pictures I can and add Sign Writing below. This will
help improve Language skills.

Dawn McReynolds

Thank you Dawn, for the attached file! For those on the SignWriting List
who could not read the file Dawn attached, it is written in Microsoft Word.
So I opened the file and created a .GIF file of the document Dawn sent. So
here is Dawn's sample:
Attachment
homeschool.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 2540  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index