forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2545  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Jan 2, 2000  1:42 am
Subject:  Re: Writing a Sign Name

>Here is my attempt at "potato chip" as you described it.
Charles Butler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Charles and it is well written!

And I could read your .bmp file too, although .jpgs probably would be
better....try a jpg next time and I bet it will be readable in the Archives
without having to download it...

For those who are new to the SignWriting List, we have a wonderful Archives
on the web that lists and posts all of our messages. If there is an
attached file that is hard to read in your email message, just go to the
Archives and you should be able to view the attached file there:

SignWriting List Archive
https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l/

Thanks for your input!

Val ;-)

  Message 2545  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index