forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2597  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Sat Jan 22, 2000  7:44 am
Subject:  Re: Article In Der Spiegel in Germany....

Hi Valerie,

there is so much to be done. Excuse me for not informing you before. Yes - a
man who happened to visit my class was very impressed of whatmy pupilscould
already read in SW. The next day he was so happy to show me this aricle in
"The Spiegel"
I´m going to send it to you - via attachment tonight.

Have a great day!

Stefan ;-)

>From: Valerie Sutton
>To: SignWriting List
>Subject: Article In Der Spiegel in Germany....
>Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 16:21:48 -0800
>
>January 20, 2000
>
>Dear SW List -
>
>I understand that an article in "Der Spiegel", the German newspaper,
>was just published about the Nicaraguan Sign Language Projects.
>Apparently SignWriting was mentioned and illustrated.
>
>It is in Der Spiegel Issue Number 317-1-2000.
>
>The title of the article is "The Linguistic Big Bang" (in German of course
>:-)
>
>Has anyone in Germany seen the article?
>
>Please tell us if you do! I am curious about it...We are searching
>here in San Diego for a copy of Der Spiegel...
>
>And congratulations to James and Judy Shepard-Kegl for all they are
>doing in Nicaragua. It is wonderful that the world is taking notice!
>
>Val ;-)
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>Valerie Sutton at the DAC
>Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
>
>SignWriting
>
>https://www.SignWriting.org
>
>Center For Sutton Movement Writing
>an educational nonprofit organization
>Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Replies Author Date
2599 Re: Article In Der Spiegel in Germany.... Valerie Sutton Mon  1/24/2000

  Message 2597  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index