forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2653  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Jan 31, 2000  2:50 pm
Subject:  Deaf Children ages 6, 7 and 9....

January 31, 2000

Dear SignWriting List Members:

I am happy to announce our new Special Feature on the SignWriting Web Site.

It features large photographs of Deaf children ages 6, 7, and 9 using
SignWriting in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This is a new article about
the wonderful work that is being done there, directed by teacher
Cecilia Flood.

Just go to the front page of our web site:

SignWritingSite
https://www.SignWriting.org

And follow the pictures!!

PS. The article also shows examples of the Deaf students' typing and
art work ...pretty terrific ;-))

Hope you enjoy the new Special Feature!

Val ;-)

  Message 2653  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index