forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2689  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Dawn McReynolds
Date:  Thu Feb 3, 2000  7:46 pm
Subject:  Re: Shorthand

Thanks val,

I understand now, wow. Ok then would the Deaf children like mine be able to
use SignWriting shorthand as like (slang) like they do with english? Ex:
writing a note to someone a child might write I don't like that or I aint
gonna do it. Is the SignWriting shorthand going to become a short cut for
taking notes or slang for Deaf children?

Dawn

  Replies Author Date
2696 Re: Shorthand Valerie Sutton Fri  2/4/2000

  Message 2689  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index