forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2699  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Wayne in Maine
Date:  Sat Feb 5, 2000  10:29 am
Subject:  Someone to write to

Mark wrote-
>The problem, though, is practicing. How can I read someone's SW
>if I don't know their SL? Or who do I write to? It's practice that >really
>helps you learn something.

Mark -
Recall that I'm on the list too and that we're working on sister (or at
least cousin) sign languages (Taiwan Sign Language and Japanese Sign
Language), so you and I could write something to each other. I have a large
collection of JSL books (but not a lot of time to read them). We could at
least compare notes, like: what are your signs for, e.g., family
relationships. "If you'll show me yours, I'll show you mine." Deal?
- Wayne in Maine

  Replies Author Date
2758 Re: Someone to write to Mark Penner Tue  2/8/2000

  Message 2699  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index