forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2708  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Marc Bode
Date:  Sun Feb 6, 2000  12:46 am
Subject:  Help available to develop a LUC ?

Hello Val and all of you members of this list:

Some years ago I had the idea for a language independent code.
I call it LUC (Language Universal Code).
Once written in this code, a document has not to be translated any more.
Now I am forcing myself, to make some time available for this project, but need
some support. May be, somebody of you is interested?

I am German, but most of the time in Colombia, South America.

The webpage for this project:
luc.iwarp.com

Marc

MailCity. Secure Email Anywhere, Anytime!
https://www.mailcity.com

  Replies Author Date
2712 Re: Help available to develop a LUC ? Valerie Sutton Sun  2/6/2000
2721 Re: Help available to develop a LUC ? Marc Bode Sun  2/6/2000
2722 Re: Help available to develop a LUC ? Valerie Sutton Sun  2/6/2000
2724 Re: Help available to develop a LUC ? Marc Bode Mon  2/7/2000

  Message 2708  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index