forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2719  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Feb 6, 2000  3:39 pm
Subject:  Re: Gallaudet University & Signwriting

>Gallaudet will be hosting a couple of presentations by representatives of
>Nicaraguan Sign Language Projects later this month, so you can be certain
>SignWriting will be discussed at length.
>
>-- James Shepard-Kegl
-------------------------------

SignWriting List
February 6, 2000

James this is great news! Thanks for telling us....we look forward to
reading how it goes!

The Nicaraguan Deaf people who use SignWriting as their daily writing
system are examples of SignWriting's validity...

Will the directors of the Linguistic Department at Gallaudet attend
your presentations? I hope so.

They have to look and see what is happening, before they will believe it....

Val ;-)

  Message 2719  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index