forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2726  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Feb 7, 2000  3:49 am
Subject:  Re: Combining Movement Arrows

SignWriting List
February 6, 2000

1. shows movement forward cutting space moving down, down, down - it
is sharp movement down (not curved)...

2. shows the same movement as number 1, just written differently (I prefer #2)

3. shows curved movement forward: up-forward-down, up-forward-down
and so forth

4. shows the same movement as number 3, just written differently ( I prefer #4)

When writing SignWriting by hand, there is no problem writing
#4...the problem is that in the SignWriter 4.3 computer program, we
have a limited symbol set, so there are no curves with three or four
humps - only one or two humps...but SignWriter 5.0 will remedy that.

Writing by hand is much more flexible, of course!

Attachment
less031b.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 2726  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index