forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2754  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Marc Bode
Date:  Tue Feb 8, 2000  8:26 pm
Subject:  Re: ...LUC...

mistyping in the paragraph below again:
***** = DO NOT

Sorry, Marc

--

On Tue, 8 Feb 2000 18:16:21 Marc Bode wrote:

> A very good friend of mine, Balduan Springmann (Co-founder of the Green
Party in Germany), now over 80 years old and still physically working in the
fields, once said to me: "If I (Balduan) can not explain my ideas to a child,
so that it can understand them clearly, then I ****** understand them myself!"
>It is a great joy to talk with him, but also he is on the way to become more
and more deaf!

MailCity. Secure Email Anywhere, Anytime!
https://www.mailcity.com

  Message 2754  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index