forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2760  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Feb 8, 2000  10:11 pm
Subject:  Re: Questions About Circles

SignWriting List
February 8, 2000

Are these illustrations too much? I can post them on the web and I
probably should...would you all prefer that I do not attach them to
email messages? I will attach this one, and then from here wait to
see how you all feel....

Anyway...a complete circle is written with a Circle Symbol. Sometimes
Circle Symbols have dotted lines, and sometimes they don't, but no
matter what, they record complete circles.

Please see the second illustration, attached: "curves23.gif"

Attachment
curves23.gif
Type: image/gif

2763 Re: Questions About Circles Valerie Sutton Tue  2/8/2000
2773 Re: Questions About Circles Valerie Sutton Wed  2/9/2000
2777 Re: Questions About Circles Valerie Sutton Wed  2/9/2000

  Message 2760  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index