forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2769  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Feb 9, 2000  3:07 pm
Subject:  Re: Questions About Circles

>Val -
> I prefer when you attach the illustration to the e-mail.
> - Wayne

--------------------------------------

SignWriting List
February 9, 2000

Ok Wayne - Thanks for telling me. I have not heard any complaints so
far, so I will continue.

If there is anyone on the SignWriting List who feels overwhelmed with
all the messages, there is a nice solution.

It is called "No Mail". If you set your SW List to "NO MAIL", then
you receive no mail in your email box, but you will still be able to
read the messages in the SignWriting List Archives on the web.

If you would like instructions on how to set your email to NOMAIL,
please write to me and I will be happy to help you ;-)